1. Right of information in the collection of data
In compliance with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter OLPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unambiguously that the personal information voluntarily provided through the forms provided for that purpose on our website or through any other channel for collecting them, as well as the personal information gathered after contacting our company, will be stored in automated files owned by, under the responsibility of PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A., duly inscribed in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the purpose of managing the compliance of the relation between the user of the service of our company and for internal management of the same.
Moreover, in accordance with the provisions of OLPD and with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereafter ISSECA), we inform you that your personal information can be used to send you any type of communications regarding our company, by any means, including electronic.
We inform you as well that your personal information will be yielded to third parties that need to be informed in order to develop, fulfill and control the relationship with the user of the service of our company or if it is authorized by a regulation having the force of Law, in particular, when one of the following situations applies: a) The purpose of the processing or assignment is to satisfy a legitimate interest of the data controller or user guaranteed by these rules, b) The processing or assignment of data is necessary in order that the data controller fulfils a duty imposed upon him by these rules.
2. Consent of the data subject
The consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described in the preceding paragraph shall be considered given when the appropriate box provided for this purpose is marked on our website.
3. Obligatory character of the requested data
It is obligatory to fill in each field we include in different questionnaires on our website. The fields in the forms that are marked with an asterisk are indispensable for attending to your request; providing your data in all the other fields is voluntary. Not filling in the fields to provide the data requested, or filling them in only in part, could result in not being able to attend to your request.
4. Data quality principle
You are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of data provided. PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A. shall act in good faith as a mere service provider.
In all events the user alone is liable for false or inaccurate provision of data or of third parties without their consent and will be responsible for the damages caused to PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A., the affected third parties, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and, if applicable, to the competent autonomous supervisory authorities.
For its part, PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A. will not collect personal data from minors less than fourteen years old. In case a minor under fourteen years old provides personal data through the forms provided for that purpose on the websites of PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A. or through any other channel for collecting them, the personal data will be permanently deleted upon having such knowledge thereof.
In order to comply with the provision of article 4.3 of the LOPD, the user of the service will notify PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A. of any subsequent changes to his personal data, so that it corresponds truthfully to the user’s current situation.
- NAVIGATION MONOTERING TOOLSOur websites can use navigation monitoring tools of the same or using the IP address of the user of the service, in order to improve and guarantee our services and the technical functioning of the websites.
- PRINCIPLE OF SECURITYPRODUCTOS SUR, S.A. is committed to ensuring compliance with the privacy of personal data and security procedures related to the storage of information, and will take any necessary action to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, either from human action or the physical or natural environment, according to the VIII Title of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st., approving the Regulation Implementing of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTSIn fulfillment of the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the same, the user of the service may exercise, at any time, his right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller or the treatment, along with a photocopy of his/her ID.
- RESPONSIBLE DATA CONTROLLERThe data controller is PRODUCTOS SUR, S.A., with address for service in C/ SAAVEDRA FAJARDO, PARC. 27/7, POL IND OESTE. CP 30169, SAN GINES (Murcia).
Annex. Data Acceptance Policy
- By ticking this control box, you declare, at your sole responsibility, to be older than fourteen years old, and are exclusively and solely liable for the truthfulness of this declaration and, consequently, for the legal responsibilities thereof.
- By ticking this control box,you are giving us your approval to send you commercial messages and courtesy calls through telephone, email, fax or any other means of communication.